Welcome to our show Unsealed: Life Beyond the Bolts! Each week, Kate Dillon from Crate Insider and Steve Hendren from Hendren Racing Engines go live on the Crate Insider Facebook page to chat about world events, random things, and to answer viewer questions.
To get you caught up, Biden was caught using a teleprompter and Trump was nominated for yet another Nobel Peace Prize. Once published, an article was under fire for misspelling Nobel and putting “Noble”. What do you guys think? Strategic marketing, or typo? Would news channels have ran the story of his new nomination without the typo?
In this episode Kate also discusses some of her view points on gratitude and patriotism, as well as how she feels about upcoming trade show regulations. Steve goes over some of the most asked questions he gets, like “why is my engine running hot?” and as always, tells us how he really feels.
- How is the maxima oil we bought a new 604 and pace broke it in on that should I stay with it?
- Does it hurt the 602 being on the rev limiter?
- Have you guys ever changed cams and heads on a 604 to get more hp? We don’t have sealing rules here in Australia.
- What is your preferred fan blade size from race fan?
- What average price for a new 602?
- What do you want to see for air fuel and brake specific on e85?
- Can you still read spark plugs to tell how an engine that uses e85 fuel is running?
- Why can’t i get retainers for my 604 valve springs?
- Do you recommend running a oil cooler on a 602 crate engine?